Tuesday 10 June 2008

Mdina in Hollywood hit TV series

Over the past few days I've become a fervent fan of US hit TV series 'Dexter'. It's getting so bad that I watched four back-to-back episodes into the early hours last night, although I'm told my addiction will get far worse as the series develops! Bring it on, I say.
When the serial killer with a social conscience is researching just how evil and warped his next victim is, he uses his Apple laptop from the privacy of his home. Imagine my surprise to see that accompanying him on his desk is a large Mdina 'Fish' vase. You can see it to the right hand side of our anti-hero in the image shown here. That the set designers have taste is beyond question - his 1950s Miami apartment is very well-appointed yet comfortable - but I think this shows a really impeccable eye.

No comments: